Supporting Individuals with Disabilities and their Families
How you can help
- If you have special interests or skills and a heart for Christian service, we would love to hear from you.
- Check the services page and consider how you can help
- Remember Peace Haven in your prayers
- Providing supports to persons living at Peace Haven to be contributing members of their community, enjoy recreational activities and to find work placements.
- On call tradesmen to help out with maintenance work.
- Assist at our Day support program at “The Farm” with social and recreational activities.
- Assist with special events.
For more information, please contact Margaret Heemskerk, Director of Peace Haven.
- No contribution is too small
- Donate through your church (see your deacons)
- Download the Donation Membership Form
6 Oneida Drive,
Tel. 519 757-1554.
Tuesday & Wednesday 10am-2pm
Peace Haven Homes
6 & 8 Oneida Drive
Brantford, Ontario N3S 7X8